Comment on page
Exploring - Northern Region
Explorers can perform 5 types of exploration tasks and they can find several items used in crafting recipes, as well as Mines (Small, Medium, and Big) in each task:
- 1.Regular Exploration: requires an Explorer and a valid Shovel, or a Master Explorer with a Master Explorer Shovel. Costs 20 ZBF, and gives 1 random item. It has a cooldown of 2 hours.
- 2.Vehicle Owner Exploration: Explorers with a Shovel can use their Scooters to explore faster. It costs 80 ZBF and 20 ZBC, and gives 4 random items. It has a cooldown of 2 hours.
- 3.Mega Exploration: Explorers owning a Shovel, a Scooter and a Compass can do the Mega Exploration Task, and gives 10 random items. Costs 200 ZBF and 50 ZBC. It has a cooldown of 4 hours.
- 4.Boosted Exploration: Explorers can do this task after consuming a Fruit Dish. It gives 20x the results of the Regular Exploration task, with better odds at finding Mines and Magical Fragment. It's required a Shovel, a Scooter and a Compass. Costs 400 ZBF and 100 ZBC. It has a cooldown of 24 hours.
- 5.Free Exploration: players without any NFT can perform this task. It has a cooldown of 4 hours.
Odds boosted task:
The probabilities of discovering Mines can fluctuate over time in order to manage the rate of minting and depletion.