Comment on page


There are 3 differente characters in Zombieland: Villagers, Explorers and Zombie Miners:
Villagers can do 5 different tasks:
  1. 1.
    Chop: villagers chop wood. Wood is a token (ZBW) and it is used to craft some items, such as tools and vehicles, and to upgrade lands.
  2. 2.
    Harvest: villagers can harvest some fruits, which as used to cook meals to boost Villagers' and Explorers' luck while doing working tasks.
  3. 3.
    Fish: villagers can fish, and fish are used to cook meals to boost ZombieMiner's luck while doing working tasks.
  4. 4.
    Extract water, used in many crafting recipes.
  5. 5.
    Breed Camels, required to explore the Desert.
Villagers can become Explorers or Zombie Miners by using Role Selectors. Role Selectors are packs that can be unpacked to obtain either a Zombie Miner Role Card (70% odds) or Explorer Role Card (30% odds).
Explorers can explore Zombieland to find common items, such as Rocks, Broken bottles, and boots. They can also find Mines and Magical Fragments. 4 regions can be explored: Northern region, Jungle, Desert and Ocean. To explore each region, different kinds of explorers are required (standard, jungle tracker, desert explorer and deep diver).
Zombie Miners are the only characters that can enter the Explorers' Mines to mine ZBC. Besides ZBC, they can also find Special Items (jewelry), Precious Stones, Magical Fragments, and more.
There are no differences between Male and Female Characters.