Comment on page
Villagers can do 5 types of chopping tasks. In each task, they can chop between 1 and 32 ZBW, and they can also find Steel lost in the woods.
- 1.Regular Chopping: requires a Villager and an Axe. Costs 5 ZBF. It has a cooldown of 2 hours.
- 2.Vehicle Owner Chopping: Villagers with an Axe can use their Skateboards to chop faster. It costs 5 ZBF and 1 ZBC. It has a cooldown of 30 minutes.
- 3.Mega Chopping: Villagers owning an Axe, a Skateboard and a Wheelbarrow can do the Mega Chopping task, which gives 10x the results of the Regular Chopping task. Costs 50 ZBF and 10 ZBC. It has a cooldown of 4 hours.
- 4.Boosted Chopping: Villagers can do this task after consuming a Fruit Dish. They must use their Axe, Skateboard and the Wheelbarrow. It gives 20x the results of Regular Chopping task, with better odds at finding Steel and a higher amount of Wood. Costs 100 ZBF and 20 ZBC. It has a cooldown of 24 hours.
- 5.Free Chop: players without any NFT can perform this task. It has a cooldown of 4 hours.
Odds boosted task: